Yes, we can finally come to highlights of the launch event now. We have been anticipating Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 for quite a while.
Let’s head straight to the updates.
Turns out we were right, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has 10GB RAM. However, we will have to wait till next year for it to be equipped with 5G services.
The phone offers a sliding camera. It has two cameras at the back and two at the front; 12-megapixel wide-angle paired with telephoto modules and 12-megapixel front paired with a 2-megapixel sensor.
The phone also offers a slo-mo video feature, 960 frames per second.
— Mi (@xiaomi) October 22, 2018
The phone comes in two variants:
- 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 10GB RAM with 256GB storage
As expected, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has a bezel-less display with no notch. The phone has a 6.39-inch OLED display with a 1080p panel. It has a 93.4% screen-to-body ratio which is pretty amazing. The speaker and the USB port C is present at the bottom of the phone.
Battery and Performance
The phone has a Snapdragon 845 processor with a battery of 3,500mAh. It comes with a 10W wireless charger.
- Display Type: 6.39-inch OLED, no notch, 93.4% screen to body ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6/8/10 GB
- Internal Storage: 128/256 GB
- Camera: 12-megapixel wide-angle rear camera with telephoto modules, 12-megapixel front with a 2-megapixel sensor.
- Battery: 3,500mAh with 10W wireless charger
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green
The two variants are priced at CNY 3,299 AND 3,599 with the 10GB model at CNY 3,999.
It’s a wrap for now. Come back again for the complete review!