TechEngage offers advertising opportunities for businesses interested in reaching a wider audience.
Our published content is syndicated on popular platforms like Apple, Google, and Bing News.
Contact: Nouman S. Ghumman. Director of Customer Relations
You can also send any query regarding advertisements using the below form.
Note: No guest post requests will be entertained. Please read about sponsored content below.
Regarding Sponsored Content:
TechEngage produces articles, reviews products and services, and occasionally publishes sponsored content from advertisers.
Read our guidelines for eligibility of a sponsored post on TechEngage.
- If you want us to publish a sponsored post on TechEngage with a link to your website, please note that this is considered advertising and requires sponsorship.
- All sponsored posts will indicate that they are sponsored, following FTC guidelines. Typically, the post will conclude with a byline stating “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- The fee for a sponsored post depends on your case. Currently, we receive over 100,000 monthly page views and have a robust readership through organic traffic, direct visitors, social media, and email subscribers.
- We permit a maximum of 3 “no-follow” links in the post according to Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must consist of a minimum of 250 words, and we retain the right to make edits to your post in order to rectify grammar, spelling, and formatting errors.
- The sponsored post should include a high-resolution relevant picture that you have the right to use, or it must fall under the Creative Commons category. The same applies to the videos.
- Advance payment is required. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated posts from the same source.
- Sponsored posts must align with TechEngage’s theme. We retain the right to accept or reject them.
- Please refrain from requesting custom links or custom anchor texts as it goes against our guidelines.
- The terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third party. It is strictly against our policy.
- We reserve the right to remove sponsored content and take additional actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We have no affiliation with the sponsor and the views expressed in sponsored posts do not represent TechEngage.
Here are some Sponsored post examples that you can check out for reference.
If you want to get your sponsored posts published on TechEngage, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No guest post requests will be entertained.