These guidelines have been written in regard to the TechEngage contributor section.
To start, register an account on this site. The registration process is simple but has 3 steps to complete that will help us to prevent spam and to know our writers. Here is the registration page. After registration, an editor will review your profile and will either approve or deny your registration request. If approved, congratulations. You are now the contributor of TechEngage.
Status of new writer
Initially, every writer will become a contributor and will remain at that status for at least 15 publications. After some publications, we will review his/her performance and can award him the author status so that he/she can publish directly. You can ask us to review your status manually too.
Purpose of becoming a writer on TechEngage
The purpose of becoming a writer on TechEngage should and must have no intention of link building and the writer should follow the guidelines strictly. Exposure, knowledge giving and personal branding should be the major goals of each writer.
Here are the points you should keep in mind before publishing on TechEngage.
- All Posts will be published in the Syndication category unless written in good quality. Good Quality posts are hand-picked by the editors and will be rewarded with do-follow links.
- All contributors can and must include the references to established good websites before submitting any content.
- Include a self-designed featured image is necessary. Although you can pay for it if you want the graphic designer to design it for a small fee ($10). We have inhouse designer for it. For watermark follow our brand kit. For design, we recommend Canva and with an image size of 1600 x 1200px.
- The links will be marked as a “UGC” tag as per google guidelines. Google may consider the links if you write a genuine informational piece.
- The editorial team will go through each post before approval. We may remove the content, alter or remove the links before or after publishing the content. This is to protect the spam.
- TechEngage editorial team may not approve your content if it’s spammy, of no-use and or not in accordance with these guidelines.
- Understanding the writing workflow.
- Experience with a vibrant team that will help you to learn the advanced writing methods.
- To get huge exposure in the world of technology.
- Have a dedicated author profile with links to your social media accounts and website.
- The post may be featured on TechEngage depends on the quality of it.
- The post may appear in Google News/ Bing News and Apple News.
- The Post may be shared on TechEngage Social Media accounts.
- You have the chance to submit your company to TechEngage companies directory.
- You can submit a profile of your favorite personality irrespective of his/her fame on TechEngage Profile directory.
- We believe in quality and Google guidelines and follow them. Your links may be considered by Google as we put “UGC” tags instead of “Nofollow” Tags.
- If you work hard and add quality to the TechEngage website, we will award you an honorary lifetime membership with author status that is for life free of cost. We will also reward our writers in monetary terms on a performance basis.
- After becoming an author, you will start getting paid by us. Further, we may also allow you to put your Adsense code on your articles.
- Sponsorships to cover the Tech Events all over the world like MWC, CES, and more.
- Annual dinners and a small free gift will be dispatched every year to your home address.
- Educational sponsorships in writing.
- Sponsorships for media coverage all over the world.
- Best performers will get a Free MacBook Pro from TechEngage Team.
The list is quite long. We will improve your experience as a writer on TechEngage.
You must adhere some principles for the growth of this site.
- Try to like and follow all the social media platforms of TechEngage. Find them here.
- Share, like and comment on all TechEngage social posts or atleast share your published content on your social media profiles.
- Participate in TechEngage improvement surveys and report bugs to the dev team.
- Suggest new features and ideas to make TechEngage a better magazine.
After becoming a contributor, you have to start writing. Here is the post submission page. Complete all the parts of submission as it’s better to fill it properly then gets rejected.
Our Process of Rewarding:
We analyze all our contributors via different ways and award them accordingly. For guidelines, we may list some of the information here.
- We check their number of articles.
- We check their number of words published till the day
- We check their views in total and per article.
- We check the number of backlinks their articles generated organically.
- We check if the author is referencing TechEngage on other websites.
- We check if the author is in serious commitment with the site and is posting at regular intervals.
- We might also give authority to credible authors based on their profiles as if anyone is an author on other reliable sites.
- We might also provide profile badges and other small rewards.
Must Read Pages
Here are the pages that you need to read before publishing anything on TechEngage.
- Reviews Guarantee
- Publication Principles
- Community Guidelines
- Cookies Policy
- Comments Policy
- Our Ethics
- GDPR Compliance
- Terms and Conditions
Access to Pages
As a contributor, you have access to the following pages.
From the team of TechEngage