This guideline has been formulated with respect to the TechEngage contributor section.
Fees: $299 (Subject to increase)
First, please create an account on this website. The registration process includes three easy steps to help us reduce spam and identify our writers. You can find the registration page here. After registering, our editors will review your profile and approve or deny your request. If approved, you have become a contributor for TechEngage – congratulations!
Status of new writer
Once registered, all writers will begin as contributors and remain in that capacity for at least five post submissions. Your one-year membership grants you access to a single post without charge; however, additional posts may be purchased anytime. After several posts have been completed and reviewed, writers may be awarded the status of the author, allowing them to submit posts directly. Requests for a review of your status can be submitted for manual assessment.
Purpose of becoming a writer on TechEngage
The desired outcome of being a writer on TechEngage should be focused on providing exposure, knowledge, and personal branding rather than link building, and all writers are expected to adhere to established guidelines strictly.
Here are the points you should keep in mind before publishing on TechEngage.
- Posts that meet the editors’ standards of quality will be rewarded with do-follow links otherwise published in the Syndication category with UGC links; all other posts must meet a certain level of quality before being considered.
- All contributors must include citations to established, reputable websites when submitting any content.
- It is essential to include a custom-designed featured image; however, if you would like a graphic designer to design it, there is an in-house designer available for a nominal fee of $10. Please adhere to our brand kit when creating a watermark and we recommend using Canva with an image size of 1600 x 1200px for the design.
- The links will be marked as a “UGC” tag as per Google guidelines. Google may consider the links if you write a genuine informational piece.
- The editorial team will go through each post before approval. We may remove the content and alter or remove the links before or after publishing the content. This is to protect the spam.
- TechEngage editorial team may not approve your content if it’s spammy, of no use, and or not in accordance with these guidelines.
- Credibility, Exposure, and Brand Recognition
- One Post Free of Charge every year. You can buy more anytime.
- Discounts + Memberships to Tech Organizations and much more. (Coming soon).
- Communication with a network of writers, CEOs, Journalists, and high-tech personalities.
- Dedicated Author Page – Your company page + Executive Level profile. (Coming soon)
- Meetups and Networking
- Understanding the writing workflow.
- Experience with a vibrant team that will help you to learn advanced writing methods.
- To get huge exposure in the world of technology.
- Have a dedicated author profile with links to your social media accounts and website.
- The post may be featured on TechEngage depending on the quality of it.
- The post may appear in Google News/ Bing News and Apple News.
- The Post may be shared on TechEngage’s Social Media accounts.
- You have the chance to submit your company to the TechEngage companies directory.
- You can submit a profile of your favorite personality irrespective of his/her fame on the TechEngage Profile directory.
- We believe in quality and Google guidelines and follow them. Your links may be considered by Google as we put “UGC” tags instead of “Nofollow” Tags.
- If you work hard and add quality to the TechEngage website, we will award you an honorary lifetime membership with author status that is for life free of cost. We will also reward our writers in monetary terms on a performance basis.
- After becoming an author, you will start getting paid by us. Further, we may also allow you to put your Adsense code on your articles.
- Sponsorships to cover Tech Events all over the world like MWC, CES, and more.
- Annual dinners and a small free gift will be dispatched to your home address every year.
- Educational sponsorships in writing.
- Sponsorships for media coverage all over the world.
- Best performers will get a Free MacBook Pro from TechEngage Team.
The list is quite long. We will improve your experience as a writer on TechEngage.
You must adhere to some principles for the growth of this site.
- Try to like and follow all the social media platforms of TechEngage. Find them here.
- Share, like, and comment on all TechEngage social posts, or at least share your published content on your social media profiles.
- Participate in TechEngage improvement surveys and report bugs to the dev team.
- Suggest new features and ideas to make TechEngage a better magazine.
After becoming a contributor, you have to start writing. Here is the post-submission page. Complete all the parts of the submission as it’s better to fill it properly than get rejected.
Our Process of Rewarding:
We analyze all our contributors in different ways and award them accordingly. For guidelines, we may list some of the information here.
- We check their number of articles.
- We check the number of words published till the day
- We check their views in total and per article.
- We check the number of backlinks their articles generated organically.
- We check if the author is referencing TechEngage on other websites.
- We check if the author is in a serious commitment to the site and is posting at regular intervals.
- We might also give authority to credible authors based on their profiles as if anyone is an author on other reliable sites.
- We might also provide profile badges and other small rewards.
Here are the pages that you need to read before publishing anything on TechEngage.
- Reviews Guarantee
- Publication Principles
- Community Guidelines
- Cookies Policy
- Comments Policy
- Our Ethics
- GDPR Compliance
- Terms and Conditions
Happy Publication and Membership @TechEngage,
From the team of TechEngage and
Jazib Zaman, CEO TechAbout LLC and TechEngage.