Vivo has been in news for quite a while now. The company has been releasing phones after phones in various markets across the world. Just recently Vivo V11 and V11 Pro were launched in China and India respectively. It is also worth noting that not every phone by Vivo goes by the same name in all the region around the globe. So, there’s an expected confusion.
All the above phones have the same DNA. Vivo launched Z3 just recently. Vivo Z3 has the same size and water drop notch as seen in Realme 2.
Instead of giving variants in internal storage or RAM like we normally see these days, Vivo decided to do something totally different. They changed processors in these two variants. One phone has the Snapdragon 670 and the other one is with Snapdragon 710.
Vivo Z3 Internal Specs:
Vivo Z3 (Code Name V1813BA) has the Snapdragon 670 with two Kryo 360 cores clocked at 2.00 GHz and the other six cores at 1.7 GHz. The RAM is 4 GB with 64 GB internal storage. You could expand your storage up to 256 GB through the microSD slot.
The second Vivo Z3 (Code Name V1813DA) comes with the Snapdragon 710 with higher clock speeds. The 710 variant has 6GB of RAM with 64GB and 128GB.
Vivo Z3 Camera:
We could say that Vivo Z3 is not an overall package for consumers because Vivo downgraded cameras in the Z3. You get 12 MP with dual pixel sensor.
The main dual cameras are 16 MP + 2 MP. This is also downgraded from its V-named variants.
Vivo Z3 Display:
Vivo didn’t change the size of the screen. You get a 6.3” LCD panel with 1080p resolution. All this with a tiny waterdrop notch for the selfie camera as informed above. You don’t get a Type-C port in Z3. Instead, you get a normal micro USB port to charge a 3315 mAh battery.
In colors, you have Starry Night, Aurora Blue, and Dream Powder.
Here is the pricing if you’re considering to buy a budget device:
- Snapdragon 660 + 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage – US$ 231 approx
- Snapdragon 710 + 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage – US$ 275 approx
- Snapdragon 710 + 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage – US$ 332 approx
Vivo Z3 Full Specifications:
- Display Type: 6.3 inch IPS LCD – Water Drop Notch Screen – 84% screen to body ratio
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.6 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 164 g, equivalent to 5.78 oz
- SIM: Dual Sim (Nano-SIM, Dual Stand-by)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 (400 pixels per inch) 19:9 ratio
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 (10nm) – Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (10nm)
- Clock Speed: Octa-Core 2 x 2.0 GHz Gold 360 and 6 x 1.7 GHz Kyro 360 – Octa-Core 2 x 2.2 GHz Gold 360 and 6 x 2.2 GHz Kyro 360
- GPU: Adreno 615 – Adreno 616
- Internal Storage: 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM (SD710) or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (SD670)
- Card Slot: microSD dedicated slot – Up to 256 GB
- Camera: Dual Camera 16 Mega-Pixels, f/2.0 – 2 Mega-Pixel, f/2.4, LED Flash, Panorama
- Front Camera: 12 Mega-Pixels, HDR, 1080 @ 30 Fames Per Second
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2
- Radio: FM Radio Supported
- 3.5MM Jack: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Li-Ion non-removable 3315 mAh battery
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Starry Night, Dream Powder
- Price: EUR 250
What you think of the Chinese manufacturers throwing tons of phones in the market?