Have you been chasing the best spy apps for iPhones with minimal results? Well, we are here to declare your search is over. iPhones have provided a spying headache to all developers until they found a way to counter the problem.
Now, we have applications that will tell you everything the target is doing on that iDevice. The best part is that they don’t require any download or installation. They are also safe to use since they don’t demand a jailbreak.
Let’s see how one of them works and how you can use it to spy on the targeted iPhone users.
Part 1: Cocospy Spy App for iPhones
Indeed, this is the best iPhone spying application that we have come across. You should check it out since it also works on Android phones. Millions of people have used Cocospy in more than 190 countries. The numbers are still expanding.
Now, we need to look at what makes Cocospy one of the best spying apps on the market. First, it does not require any downloading, installation, or jailbreaking when spying on iPhones. All you need are the targeted device’s iCloud credentials to monitor it.
Some of the things you need to ensure involve turning on the iCloud syncing and turning off the two-step verification. Once all that is done on the targeted iPhone, spying will be seamless.
Once you obtain the iCloud login details, you can register an account with Cocospy and start spying online. That implies you will not need to touch the phone when setting up the application.
After acquiring it, Cocospy shows the results via an online dashboard. It’s fully compatible with all browsers, which means you can use the nearest internet-enabled device to view. The panel is also secure to make sure that you are the only one who can see the results.
Cocospy does not store the results in its cloud. Therefore, you are the only one who can access the spying updates. If you need more information about how Cocospy works, you can read everything from Clickfree to get the insights.
After setting up Cocospy, here is what you get to see remotely:
Part 2: Cocospy iPhone Spying Features
These are the features that you will see on the dashboard:
- All the saved contacts
- All the messages and iMessages including the deleted ones for the latter
- Real-time location and history of all the other visited places
- Geofencing alerts when the target goes to restricted zones
- WhatsApp and LINE messages
- Installed applications where you get to see all the third-party social media platforms
- Stored photos and videos
- SIM Card information and location
- iPhone Keylogger: Records all the typed details on the iPhone. Use it to collect the target’s usernames and passwords.
For more information about the features, check the main website. Here is how you can use one of the best spy apps for iPhone to spy remotely.
Part 3: How to Start Spying on iPhones Using Cocospy Solution
Step 1: Visit the Cocospy website and register an account with your email address and a password. Next, choose the Apple icon to see the available plans.
Step 2: Select the plan that suits your spying plans and proceed to make a purchase. You will immediately receive a confirmation email with the setup instructions, receipt, and login details.
Step 3: After the email, login to your Cocospy account and verify the target’s iCloud ID. Next, choose the device you want to spy and wait for the synchronization.
Step 4: Is the syncing complete? If yes, then you will see the dashboard. It will have all the features we have discussed above and more.
To spy on the iPhone, click on each of the options in the left menu.
Part 4: Why Use Cocospy to Spy on iPhones?
You may have already come across other apps that can spy on iPhones as well. However, here is where Cocospy wins over the others:
- Quick set up: It takes less than 5 minutes to register with Cocospy and start spying.
- No jailbreak: You don’t need to tamper with the iPhone’s OS to spy on it.
- 100% stealth mode: Since it uses the iCloud ID to spy on the phone, Cocospy is never detected.
- Real-time results: You get to see the results as soon as they happen. No delays whatsoever.
- Reliable app: It does not consume the battery while syncing the information. It’s also secure in that you are the only one who can access the information.
- Remote uninstallation: If you don’t need to use Cocospy anymore, you can uninstall it remotely via the control panel.
Once you have the iCloud ID of the iPhone you want to spy on, that’s all Cocospy needs. It will spy on the phone without touching it. The best part is that it does not ask for jailbreak. That even makes it easier to spy on iPhones than anyone thought before.
So, if there is one spy app that you need to grab before this year ends, it’s the Cocospy application.
You can’t turn off two step verification once u enable it after two weeks it’s permanent. If someone knows how leave the info!
This can not work for iPhone and customer service is the worst. They are selling something that they know
Can’t work and won’t refund your money.