Whether you’re a fitness freak hitting the gym daily, a runner going 4 to 5 miles a day or a cyclist, having the right pair of headphones is a true blessing to keep you going. Audio-books, podcasts, music are the best ways to keep yourself motivated while breaking a sweat.
Here’s our best pick of wireless headphones we think will help you to push to your limits.
Top 5 Wireless Headphones:
These are the top 5 wireless headphones we picked for you. All of them are high-quality headphones for your daily usage.
1. Bose SoundSport Wireless:
Bose Wireless does not have the best battery life in its class, but its sound quality will be offset. These are one of the most versatile earphones in this regard. It can give you 6 hours on a full charge. Check Bose SoundSport Wireless on Amazon.
Boss Wireless features:
- A high-quality audio experience, consistently balanced at any volume; thanks to Bose active EQ.
- Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts.
- Exclusive stay hears plus tips keep the headphones comfortably in place during workouts.
2. Samsung Gear IconX (2018):
Just like Apple Air pods, Samsung Gear IconX has no wire connection.
Samsung guarantees five hours of Bluetooth streaming, and if you load music directly onto the buds, you have up to seven hours. IconX also supports Bixby and Google Assistant. This enables full fitness tracking built right into the Gear IconX. Check Samsung Gear IconX on Amazon.
Samsung Gear IconX features:
- Five hours of Bluetooth streaming, 7 hours of MP3 listening, 4 hours talk time.
- Speak commands via Bixby or Google Voice and music control is just a tap or swipe away.
- Meet your fitness goals with speed, distance, calorie tracking, and real-time voice guidance.
- Find the perfect fit with multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the box.
- iOS/Mac users: Samsung Gear IconX can be used to stream music or take calls from your iOS handset or tablet.
- Fitness Functions that require the use of Samsung S-Health app are not available for iOS.
3. Apple AirPods:
Even if they were introduced on December 13, 2016, Apple’s AirPods are one of the best wireless earbuds you could have. They’re lightweight and could give you 5 hours. The Airpods support fast charging. The sound quality, however, isn’t that great, but the overall experience is excellent. Check Apple AirPods on Amazon.
Apple AirPod features:
- Audio automatically plays as soon as you put them in your ears and pauses when you take them out. That’s dope!
- To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, just double-tap to activate Siri.
- Because the ultralow-power W1 chip manages battery life so well that they can give you 5 hours of listening time on one charge.
4. Jaybird X4:
Jaybird’s latest earbuds are the best earplugs in the company’s history. The sound quality is excellent. You can get 8-10 hours of battery and have an IPX7 waterproof rating which is a plus, especially in summers workout. Check Jaybird X4 on Amazon.
Jaybird X4 features:
- Sweat & waterproof Ipx7 protection for running in any weather conditions.
- Sports fit plus comfortable; versatile design runs over your ears for a secure, sport-specific fit or under for more informal situations.
- Comply with Ultra foam tips – interchangeable, thermo-reactive tips provide enhanced durability, rich sound, and conform to individual ear canals for a comfortable, secure fit.
- Premium sound with custom EQ uncompromising sound quality.
5. Bose SoundSport Free:
The SoundSport Free is Bose’s first attempt at genuinely wire-free earbuds, and boy do they deliver! The sound quality is fantastic as always, the fit is good, and you’ve got IPX4 water resistance. Check Bose SoundSport Free on Amazon.
- Truly wireless headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and compelling.
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with three different pairs of stay hear + sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case.
- Firmware update to improve Audio-video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later.
Let us know which earphone you already hold with your reviews!
Share Your Thoughts